DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

THE AUSTIN DESIGNER...

AUSTIN...the only other city in Texas, I'd consider living in...and the fact that it's home of  L A Designs gave me all the more reason to at least schedule my next mini getaway. Usually I spend most of my free time buying pieces for my styling kits but with this particular designer I'D BE ALL FOR SELF lol! See more of
L A Designs here on the designer's MODEL MAYHEM PAGE or purchase HERE




















2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! OMG!
You totally rock!
This is Laurel (the designer behind LA Designs).
Thank you so much for blogging about me. If there's ever anything you need for any wardrobe styling project you may have in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. My email address is: ladesigns79@yahoo.com

Again, thank you!
Laurel

Key said...

You are soooo welcome! And I'm glad you listed your email so others can know where to get the goods! And thanks, I HAVE to get my hands on some of your work!