DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

THE HOUSTON "TEEN" MODEL...

I had to put an emphasis on the word teen because I'm still impressed with Chelseaa's drive after working with her, during a photo shoot in Downtown Houston, this past Saturday. At such a young age she's assisting the Neil Hamil Agency (one of the top modeling agencies in Houston), conducting "HOW TO" seminars, finding time to book photo shoots for herself and others, and the list goes on...oh and let's not forget GOING TO SCHOOL. I don't expect for Miss Chelseaa to slow down ANYTIME soon...but I do hope you remember her name! The concept behind the shoot was given to me by the photographer: monocolor outfit, no accessories, and a pair of heels. The red "X" covers the face to symbolize how "THE INDUSTRY" seems to look past younger models and photographers these days...and that's where the RAW talent is at in my opinion. The young photographer's drive is just as impressive and I'm mentally saluting him as I type this lol. Less is more and this is one my favorite wardrobe styling concepts to date!













































Chelseaa's Model Mayhem Page:

THE MODEL

image.in Photography Model Mayhem Page:

THE PHOTOGRAPHER

SIDE OF STYLE Model Mayhem Page:

THE WARDROBE STYLIST

No comments: