DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Friday, April 30, 2010

THE AUSTIN SNEAKER BOUTIQUE...

Years ago my sister, one of the BIGGEST FEMALE SNEAKERHEADS I know, would email me links from http://www.nicekicks.com/ ...and it was on that particular website I came to realize there were actually other people out there who shared the same love of sneakers as my sister! "What a weird hobby..." I thought until a few years ago she and I took a trip to Dallas to a sneaker summit...after I saw my sister interact with other sneaker freakers (it was like watching those people on CNN that work on Wall Street lol) I started to respect the sneaker culture. People of all ages, race, and walks of life discussing sneakers...I didn't see one sign of hate...so I HAD to respect their game! It was at that same sneaker summit I remembered NICE KICKS stole the show...and in March 2010 I was glad to see Austin's Matt Halfhill turn his cyber love into a storefront. If you are a sneaker head and ever in the Austin area stop by NICE KICKS...I'm sure you will leave with a hot pair!

Location:


2815 Guadalupe

Austin, Texas 78705

Phone:

512-320-8100

Mon - Sat:

11:00 am - 8:00 pm

Sun:

12:00 am - 6:00 pm

2 comments:

image.in said...

I remember going here for the 1st time during SXSW. I'm actually supposed to interview Matt in the near future (and order a pair of white Skytop IIs).

Key said...

Cool, whenever you interview Matt let me know so I can check it out!!!