DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Monday, April 9, 2012

THE TEXAS STYLE M.O.B. ...

*THE M.O.B. contacted SIDE OF STYLE in regards to a HIT…see details and end result below*


 The M.O.B. (Mayde Outside the Box) ladies requested SIDE OF STYLE provide looks (for their latest photo shoot) that consisted of versatility, a bodysuit or two, a little color block, everyday wear with a touch of glam, and FEMALE BOSS! On 4/1/12 I took all those ingredients, and hung the ingredients on a rolling rack...I then rolled the goods in to their (photo shoot) location. The M.O.B. ladies and the models were excited and my job (for the most part) was done! More than happy I brought the ladies vision to life with that HIT...the models and the accessory designers worked the camera like TOP MODELS (good job ladies)! And if you want one of a kind HITS for the ears, arms, and hands…check out more photos and connect with M.O.B. Mayde Outside the Box on Facebook HERE
(Click photo for larger view)
Shout out to to photographer Wiley Henry for his awesome work!

No comments: