DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

THE HOUSTON MOBILE SHOE BOUTIQUE

At times, during my day job, you can find me ripping and running thru downtown Houston…hair flying and out of breath. But today I got a breath of fresh air when I spotted a trolley with shoes on board. It was like seeing a desert oasis but in this case the image was real and was in downtown Houston. I paused by port-o-potties reeking of YOU KNOW WHAT and climbed sloped tree roots to hop aboard this trolley! I recently read an article in regards to the mobile boutique takeover and I just had to witness it first hand! After the owner gave me the full run-down on SHOE BAR I remained in awe…it was love at first sight and I have to add SHOE BAR to my top five favorite finds in Houston! Below are the images I was able to capture along with an invite to an event tonight.


*Side-Note: SHOE BAR can be apart of your private events like bridal showers, birthday celebrations, etc…log on to shoebarmobile.com for more info!








No comments: