DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

THE HOUSTON BOUTIQUE...

Whenever I hear the word "BOUTIQUE" I think of the words POSH, SWANKY, RETREAT, CHIC...all combined as one to make a relaxed shopping experience. Houston's MELODRAMA BOUTIQUE is just that...not only do they have the goods but they're ALWAYS having events for customers and future customers to attend...LOVE THEIR GRIND!

LOCATION:

5306 Almeda Rd

Houston, TX 77004

Upcoming Events:
Friday, May 21
All day
KarmaSoul book and new designs release party
When Friday, May 21, 2010
Where Melodrama Boutique
Description Hosted by her family at Melodrama.

Saturday, May 22
All day
Leela James Listening Party
When Saturday, May 22, 2010
Where Melodrama Boutique
Description New Album Release. Leela will be available to meet and greet. Hosted by KarmaSoul.

Saturday, May 29
All day
Annual Sidewalk Sale
When Saturday, May 29, 2010
Where Melodrama Boutique
Description All day "Better Than A Day Time Party" Margaritas and appetizers served all day. Vendors on the sidewalk as well! Jewelry, shoes, handbags and more!

FOLLOW MELODRAMA BOUTIQUE ON TWITTER  FOR THE GOODS:

1 comment:

GFS said...

You know about Melodrama! I love the owner Jackie! I used to give me checks to her religiously!