DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

THE HOUSTON DJ...

One of the hottest things on the ones and twos is Houston's own DJ EQUE! You can find her mixing at parties all over the globe in looks that range from ladylike glam to around the way decorated nails/ponytail!

Info from Mahalo : "She got her big start in the profession when she met the legendary Luther Campbell. Campbell told her she was "too pretty to be a DJ"; but signed her up as his official tour DJ on the spot. DJ Eque has toured with Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Queen Latifah and the Notorious B.I.G."

She may be on the set of a video, where she met her husband Brooklyn Rapper Talib Kweli, and she may look like a video vixen but this DJ/Producer got that work and she looks fab while grinding, I loves it!

No comments: