DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Monday, December 6, 2010

THE DALLAS JEWELRY DESIGNER...

Professionalism = A refreshing slap in the face these days
 Refreshing to witness but it hits you hard and off guard because it's so rare...well at least from what I see day to day it is. This past weekend I was fighting off what seemed to be a cold or flu bug and I barely made it to a computer. But when I did an email from Dallas's Leslie Chatman, owner/designer of LunaTeal, was so worth me dragging myself onto the computer! The email not only oozed professionalism but it also led me to Leslie's handmade goodies (Third photo...you see the bracelets? The gold one is calling my name LOL). There's nothing like a timeless CLASSIC accessory, and Leslie if timeless/classic was your aim the only place left to go is up from here (Stay encouraged and keep the goods coming)!

Click the links below to connect with LunaTeal for new item info and giveaways!

Shop LunaTeal

www.twitter.com/lunateal

LunaTeal's Blog

And click below to see who's buzzing about LunaTeal!
LunaTeal's Press

No comments: