DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Friday, March 11, 2011

SOUTHERN COMFORT x A CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS....

Last month I blogged HERE about being the Wardrobe Stylist for the brand SoutheNewYorker...and when I say these youngins' worked HARD to get this website up and running! I'm still applauding the brand's creator/Creative Director Michelle and the team work (photographer, make up artist, models, and assistants are to be applauded as well) that took place at the photo shoot...and I'm excited to announce the website is up and running! Check out the current stock and stay tuned for more goods to be added at: http://www.southernewyorker.com/
(Go ahead and click SHOP and or click SNY Doll and Dons for more in depth LOOKBOOK photos like the images below!)
The brand SoutherNewYorker is based in both HOUSTON, TEXAS and BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

nice blog , love your style !!

i'm following : )

blaqrazbari.blogspot.com

Key said...

Thanks Blaq, I appreciate that! I'm loving your blog's theme...keep up the good work!