DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Thankful


The good folks behind a New York based lifestyle magazine, BRONZE MAGAZINE, felt I was worthy of a feature in their publication. A feature in their WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH: Women Trailblazers Issue 2013...I am in awe, amazed, and excited to see my name amongst women that are striving to make a positive change. *Blessed*
 I was not apart of this feature because I have Celebrity StylistCelebrity Wardrobe Stylist, or Celebrity Fashion Stylist at the start of my name. I was apart of this feature because of the work that I've done with the YOUTH and WOMEN from all walks of life. Please read the features in regards to other women that are making a positive change as well HERE and/or HERE. I cannot thank BRONZE MAGAZINE enough for the feature...BRONZE MAGAZINE = the epitome of inspiring, empowering, and motivating women. I also, again, want to thank BRONZE MAGAZINE for including a photo that showcased the work of the following talented women:
Model: Raven Forrester (with Neal Hamil Agency) 
Photographer: Jordan (of Jordan Fischels Photography
Makeup Artist/Hairstylist: Areial (of Beauty By Areial)







No comments: