DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, March 21, 2013

This Just In

The good folks at Bunim-Murray are at it again…the search is on for the next haute Fashion Designer! Their PR/Casting sent this info my way and I'm passing it to all that may be interested or if you know of someone that may be interested please pass this info along. This is a major opportunity and if I embodied the talents of a Fashion Designer I’d step out on faith with this one…go for it folks!
FYI:


The deadline to receive applications is April 8th, 2013. Applicants can learn more and download the application at www.bmpcasting.com/casting/pr/ and email Bunim-Murray at prcasting@bunim-murray.com. Please note, the financial cap to qualify for the show has been raised, and designers who were not able to apply in years past may be eligible now.

No comments: