DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THE DALLAS IMAGE CONSULTANT...

EDIT: Whitney is from Houston and is currently living in Dallas!

 It's GUMBO season right? A soupy bowl full of a little of this, a sprinkle of that, and a pinch of this. I was shocked to have an excellent bowl of GUMBO from Luby's today! And if you are craving GUMBO that pertains to the "image industry" I'd suggest you log on to Image Maven  (click the word "Image Maven" to check out the site!). Whitney, the Image Consultant behind Image Maven, has write ups in regards to...yall ready? BRANDING, FITNESS, SKIN CARE, STYLE, DESIGN, HAIR, MAKE UP, FASHION, WELLNESS...she has mixed ALL THAT together in THE most refreshing form...I was hooked on sight! Below are a few photos from her style write ups...FABULOUS indeed! Make it a habit to check out Dallas's own Whitney of IaM Consulting for more goodies!
And shout out to Dallas...just this week alone Dallas has given me some style candy (Ty and Whitney), a networking opportunity, and news of the first H&M in Texas this time next year...Yay!

No comments: