DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Friday, October 22, 2010

A TEENAGE LOVE...

Wow...this week flew by! I have to rewind back to 10/16/10, the day I made a young man's day and he made mines! Young people (teenagers) seem to show me and SIDE OF STYLE more love than anybody on this style journey...and to get love from the future means ALOT to me. Since this young man shows me love every time I post a men's look, in the SIDE OF STYLE FACEBOOK MEN'S SAMPLES ALBUM, I decided to go through my styling kits, throw some looks together for him, and let him have at it! And that he did LOL
More looks can be seen here (as soon as I get a chance to pick my favorites and upload them):
SIDE-OF-STYLE FACEBOOK

Shout out to JACK YATES HIGH SCHOOL own: Chris
THANKS FOR THE LOVE!

4 comments:

GFS said...

JACK YATES?!? THAT'S MY SCHOOL BABY! ALL DAY!! CLASS OF 94! LION FOR LIFE!!

...SORRY...that's how I get when I hear my school's name!

Cute looks!

Key said...

Oh wow...I have Aunts/Uncles that finished from JY as well...love how yall love that school!

Key said...

Oh and THANKS for the compliment!

GFS said...

Yes girl, we LOVE our school! Our alumni is strong and proud! LOL