DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

TRILL STYLE 101...

 I happened to log on Twitter about 6 minutes after Kim Kardashian tweeted this: "The word trill really REALLY bugs me! Like who made that up???" And TEXAS replied quick! Since the UNDERGROUND KINGS existed that is a word that I, as a lot of Texans, heard a lot while growing up in Houston. And it's still a word that is used on a regular today...although there are not a lot of TRUE + REAL folks left (Lord knows I'm holding on to the ones in my life til the end!). One popular Texan, rapper Slim Thug, tweeted this as a reply (and it gave me the giggles): "She need to get some of this Texas @#%* I'll put her up on our slang...I blame Reggie Bush I woulda had her in the slab wit a white cup...They woulda changed the show name up to Keeping up with Kim and Slim!" I then thought I can actually see Kim all draped up and dripped out (Shouts out to the SUC) with Slim LOL! Rapper/Legend Bun B, one of  the creators of "Trill", attempted to start a Twitter trending topic with "#TellKimWhatTrillMeans"...it's simple...STAY TRUE, STAY REAL, AND STAY FAR FROM AVERAGE!

No comments: