DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

HAPPY it's a NEW YEAR...

In my last blog write up I mentioned a death in my family that occurred on Christmas morning...it brought me so much sorrow but during my time of grieving FASHION GAVE ME SO MUCH LIFE! Below is a total of about 20 outfits that I pieced together during my time of intense grief but while piecing these outfits together, day to day, I was at ease. The outfits tell a story of:
1) The eye to style an edgy chic and/or a conservative chic is an amazing thing...
2) I always have and always will LOVE YELLOW...  
3) Denim cut offs can blend with anything...they're like the green salad of clothes...
4) My current love is ALL RED EVERYTHING...
5) Chain link print gives me everything I need and more...
6) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
7) Sad...
8) Gold accents are the THE ENTIRE TRUTH...
9) I need a poolside vacation...
10) Got to keep the fellas in the style mix...
11) Jewel embellished pieces bring me joy....
12) Louboutin studs are...well...YOU SEE IT!




















No comments: