DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

THE HOUSTON FASHION, BEAUTY, AND LIFESTYLE BLOG...

I attempted to sit and think if I've ever blogged about Houston based fashion, beauty, lifestyle blog WHAT A DOLL ...and then I figured it really didn't matter if I did several write ups about this one blog because the blog's author, Dee, shows SIDE OF STYLE so much luv!
Dee's writing skills are fun, her posts are darling, and her "They're having a sale!" info is always on point! Thanks Dee for not only showing SIDE OF STYLE luv numerous times (recently HERE  and HERE ) but thanks for the info you post as well!
Wishing you all the best in 2011!
(Direct link to WHAT A DOLL---> CLICK HERE )

No comments: