DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

AGAIN I SAY...

Well at least they rock SIDE OF STYLE's world!

 While dressing others I have the chance to venture off into all style types...from classic/ladylike to diva/glam and everything in between! I told the client below she's SIDE OF STYLE's very own Mary J. Blige when it comes to her personal style. I'm excited every time I have the opportunity to style and or select pieces for her...she goes with the flow and wears everything exactly how I pictured it!
 Not every SIDE OF STYLE client wants their photos online for public viewing and I completely understand and respect that. This particular client allowed me to photo share and I'm glad that she did! This is the perfect example of seeing a piece on a model and second guessing it because of "curves"...ladies with curves please get out of that shell! I salute you Ms. Tracy for being bold enough to attempt everything SIDE OF STYLE chooses for you...you GLAMAZON you! That's what it's all about!

Look for this Accessory Designer's pieces (on Tami Roman) on SEASON 4 of Basketball Wives Miami

No comments: