DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Friday, January 27, 2012

THE HOUSTON WARDROBE STYLIST/COSTUME DESIGNER...

 Amazing how one question can spark a trail of memories! My sister phoned this morning and asked “Who is REBECCA WEINBERG?” And my memory bank instantly replied “That stylist from Houston with the pretty TEXAS tattoo?” I then thought: I never did a “DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS…STYLE!!!” post in regards to Rebecca! And I need to be popped for forgetting about the person who made me think “That is it! I want to do what she does as a hobby!” My thoughts exactly after seeing an episode of the STYLE Network’s “THE LOOK FOR LESS” waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day (Shout out to SISTAH OF HARLEM for inspiring me via the “THE LOOK FOR LESS” during that time as well). I followed Rebecca’s career, online and on TV, for a year or two after that. But once she started working as Costume Designer/Wardrobe Stylist, along side Patricia Field, for the “SEX IN THE CITY” cast it seems Rebecca was no longer on TV as often as she had been in the past. And with that I’d forgotten about her…UNTIL NOW!

Thanks for the inspiration Rebecca!

Here’s some Rebecca info from IMDb:


Date of Birth

1968

Birth Name

Rebecca Weinberg Field

Trivia

Originally from Houston, Texas. Lived in Atlanta briefly after high school, then moved to New York City in 1987 with friend RuPaul.

Born in 1968, to a father who was a musician and fisherman and mother who was a trapeze artist turned model. She is an only child.

Styling/costume design partner, as well as personal partner, to Patricia Field for a number of years. Rebecca started out as a runner girl for Patricia in the late '80s. They have collaborated on a number of projects together, most notably Sex and the City.

Did a one-woman cabaret musical theater show in New York City before hitting it big.



















No comments: