DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

THE HOUSTON BOY [HE MAY TAKE SOME GETTING USE TO]...

Yesterday I did a quick entry on Vince Young...and with that I failed to mention June is the month I'll focus on Texas men's style on DMWTS!

 And with that I bring to you a glimpse of one of or should I say THE flyest dude, I'VE HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON, from TEXAS...Marquis Phifer is a MOREHOUSE MAN but a HOUSTON BOY (he may take some getting use to! LOL) Let's see...he's a student, he blogs, he cooks, he writes, but more than anything he's styling on 'em wherever his Stubbs and Wootton slippers step! Crowd blender? No...Crowd splitter? Yessssss...I love EVERYTHING about Mr. Phifer's style!

And Marquis has a way with words...very interesting blog to follow. Here's a Marquis quote from his BLOG:

"Houston, Texas; everywhere I go I represent the South. All bougie people please leave the room now cause it’s about to get real in here. Can I please get some UGK, 8Ball & MJG as my background music. Now I know it’s sometimes a challenge to look past the furs but remember that I myself, Marquis, is a college student; so that budget be real tight some weeks (Que Jay-Z’s “Can I Live?”) “My shit is butter and some wanna toast me“… talk to em Jay."

More of Marquis's style filled looks HERE


No comments: