DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THE HOUSTON RAPPER...

  Before naming my wardrobe styling service, SIDE OF STYLE, I researched the word "STYLE" and ran across so many definitions from English to Greek...from a FASHION standpoint to a WRITING stand point...regardless of what definition I came across I will never forget a definition that consisted of only four words- distinctive manner of expression.
  Yesterday, the day after Father's Day, I was bombarded with Father's Day stories from family and friends...some good, some bad. And I noticed, as in a lot of cases these days, the bad out weigh the good. Yesterday I also made my daily Twitter round and as I was reading down my Twitter timeline I came across some words, from a Houston rapper, that stuck out like a sore thumb. And lately his words have been my thoughts exactly. In the days of rappers getting put under a bus for everything they do or say, that one may not agree with, I think when they do or say something good it goes unnoticed. Again the bad out weighs the good!
  I decided to share, with the non Twitter world, what Houston rapper KILLA KYLEON tweeted. And what does this have to do with FASHION STYLE one might ask...my answer is NOTHING lol but you can't remove the fact that Kyleon's tweets are a distinctive manner of expression! (And JUNE IS MEN STYLE MONTH HERE AT DMWTS!)
 Not sure if Kyleon is a father but if he is I hope he passes this on to his young daughter/son or somebody else's young daughter/son. Some may disagree because he used a few choice words but hey...it is what it is. I for sure will be using these tweets as a discussion topic for the youth girls I mentor:

HOW MANY BARBIES IS IT GONNA BE WHY U BISHES CANT BE OPRAHS??


NEVER HEARD A BISH WANTING TO BE ADMIRED AS A SUCCESSFUL BISH ONLY SLUT BIMBOS AND SEX SYMBOLS.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAY WHEN WOMEN WANTED TO BE SUCCESSFUL LEADERS TEACHERS MOTHERS NOW THEY WANNA BE MODELS VIXENS & DOPEBOY TROPHIES

Follow Killa Kyleon on Twitter here: KYLEON'S TWITTER

No comments: