DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THE HOUSTON PHOTOGRAPHER...

 He got that (photography) work and he grinds harder than ANY dude that I personally know of at this point! He is the dude behind Houston's IIMAGE.IN PHOTOGRAPHY. Clyde has that eye to capture some of the most uncommon things on his Nikon and get them from angles that make them frame worthy (his still life work reminds me of those old school photographers that found joy in capturing the uncommon on film).
 His fashion photography and portrait photography speak volumes as well! The last photo in this write up is a result of Clyde being the Creative Director of a shoot I was glad to be apart of in downtown Houston. Clyde gave me a description of what he wanted the model dressed in from head to toe... I am still excited about that project and it took place months ago! When me and Clyde collide on a fashion level the results are so easy on the eyes (see second to last photo). Hopefully Clyde will hang in there and make a name for himself in Houston and beyond!

See more of Clyde's work here: IIMAGE.IN

4 comments:

image.in said...

Thanks a ton for putting my name out there, its appreciated (!).

kris fulk said...

What a great write up! Your photos rock, image.in!

Kris Fulk
Houston Boudoir Photographer

Key said...

You're welcome Clyde, stay encouraged homie!

image.in said...

I definitely will, Key. Thanks Kris!