DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

THE HOUSTON VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING...

MEN'S STYLE MONTH could not officially end until I did a write up on Houston native Bryce Kennard. I went to school with Bryce and he was a stylish dude long before his days at Jones Magazine. His style was clean cut and classic back then and it's so good to see he carried his signature style into adulthood. I am very excited to see Bryce doing extremely well for himself. Here's an excerpt about Bryce from JONES MAGAZINE:

"As Ferguson’s right-hand man, Bryce Kennard is Houston’s unofficial man about town. His pieces have appeared in publications such as the Houston Chronicle, Southern Living and the New York Times. Recognizing his brilliant style and charm, Ferguson initially brought on Kennard to cover the social scene in his column “Bryce’s Block,” but has expanded his role to vice president of marketing."

1 comment:

GFS said...

Why did I just learn about this show this summer?!? I watched them online and was like Oh I know that person and this person. I live close to there, etc!

Bryce is quite stylish...he's a friend in my head! LOL