DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

THE HOUSTON SANGER...

While preparing for a photo shoot for myself (ughhh LOL) I grew excited when I came across photos of Houston singer, Solange, latest shoot! I heart photo shoots with a home like setting and I also have a soft spot for photos that capture MOTHERHOODxSTYLE. Solange shots captured a sprinkle of everything that makes a style shoot rock! And as we all know Solange's personal style is far from average...I'm still drooling over a portion of her personal shoe collection!

4 comments:

E'Jae said...

I Love Love Love this shoot. Solange looks so regal and happy. Her style is sick. Defintely one to take notice of.

image.in said...

Seconded. The shoot was nice, and it does a good job of showcasing her wardrobe.

Love Spoken said...

wow!

GFS said...

I am so impressed with her style these days too!