DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

THE HOUSTON VINTAGE DEALER/BOUTIQUE OWNER

Earlier today on Twitter someone retweeted @Myssdee saying this: "I am going to keep saying this over and over, expensive clothes doesn't make you a fashionista." At that time I was trying to find a couple photos to blog about this Houstonian, vintage dealer, fashion blogger, and boutique owner. Just so happen she is the poster child that proves the above retweet is fact. I stayed on her blog for over an hour trying to find stylish photos to post from her blog VINTAGE VIRGIN. I then realized I'd end up posting every photo of her on her blog. So I went with my favorite photo!
Check out more of this picture of  true style HERE  

No comments: