DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TEXAS FASHION/STYLE TIMEOUT: R.I.P. Aaliyah (and crew)...

***A WWW.DMWTSTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM FASHION/STYLE TIMEOUT***


I'm an Aaliyah fan and I had to sit fashion/style aside here on the blog for a moment...

 Aaliyah is topic of many online discussions today and I came across a few people that were affected by that fateful day…not affected by only Aaliyah perishing…but affected by her crew members passing away as well. In this day and age we are able to see the “finished product” day in and day out via the worldwide web. But it’s SO many people behind the scenes getting that “celeb”, “status person”, or “person of the hour” ready for their close up. They seem nonexistent in life and, in this case, even in death.

R.I.P. to All, We miss you Aaliyah!

Aaliyah was killed in a plane crash, August 25, 2001, along with her Product Manager Gina Smith, 29 (New Jersey), and Keith Wallace, 49 (Los Angeles) of Blackground Records; her Director of Video Production Douglas Kratz, 28 (Los Angeles) of Virgin Records'; her Bodyguard Scott Gallin, 41 (Los Angeles); her Personal Hair Stylist Eric Forman, 29 (Los Angeles); Hair Stylist Anthony Dodd, 34 (Los Angeles); Makeup Artist Christopher Maldonado, 32 (New York); and the plane's Pilot Luis Morales.

No comments: