DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

THE TX-NY CONNECT...

 This past week I've been piecing together looks for music artist MAXX PAINE...cool cat from NY that has made his home in HOUSTON. I styled Maxx for his show last night and it was so refreshing to come across a dude who isn't afraid to TRY STYLE...Maxx slid into both looks like it was nothing! Shouts out to Mical Roy, PR for the connect and thanks Maxx for allowing me to render my service...I really appreciate it and hope to work with you guys again soon!
Photos/Footage of Maxx rocking SIDE OF STYLE's looks (so effortlessly) will be posted soon...but in the meantime check out Maxx's (feel good) music by clicking HERE:

No comments: