DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

THE HOUSTON ACCESSORY DESIGNER...

 Where my FULL FIGURED chics at? I was cramming my brain all week trying to figure out what to call this weekend (because I'm dedicating this weekend to MY FULL FIGURED FASHIONISTAS on SIDE OF STYLE'S FACEBOOK and here on the blog) and my 9 yr old niece said "Name it Curvy Wurvy Weekend..." So there you have it lol...! Let's kick off "CURVY WURVY WEEKEND" with "FULL FIGURED FRIDAY"...TEXAS STYLE!

 My client (and giggle buddy), Mz. Nikki, designs some of THE hottest accessories in Houston! And Nikki STAY repping for the full figured chics when she steps on the scene...ALWAYS pulled together NEVER out of place! Mz. Nikki is a TRUE DIVA...continue to do your thing, I salute ya hon ;-)









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh..Nikki, auntie is so happy for you and soooooooooooo......very proud of you !!
I’m proud of you and all your accomplishments and successes.
Spring a new beginning
Embrace the brand new day
Explore the possibilities
......As you choose your way.You brought yourself up through your eagerness, intelligence and tenacity to succeed, as you do in all your endeavors, and became the person you are now.
I'm proud of all your effort
I'm proud you saw it through
But most of all I'm very proud
Of you ... for being you.
Aunties loves you = ) !

GFS said...

I'm loving her Marilyn Monroe and vest ensemble! Fab! I love a creative person!

#1Shopaholic said...

Nikki, I love your style. I love that you're plus size and rock your clothes like you're a size negative zero. You need your own fashion blog. That way you can give your confidence in every blog posting! Very inspirational...