DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Monday, September 13, 2010

THE HOUSTON FASHION NIGHT OUT 2010...

Shout out to my favorite past time...FASHION! Fashion lovers crowded venues worldwide to mix and mingle during FASHION NIGHT OUT 9/10/10! Down in Houston The Galleria was the focal point of the night...fashion heads filled The Galleria to kick off the start of FASHION WEEK in NEW YORK! Oh how I wish this event could take place at least once a month...but it (mainly Neiman Marcus) was uber fun while it lasted! Below are some of the sights of that night, a good time was had by all!
It was so refreshing to spot this group of gal pals...they remind me of SEX IN THE CITY...a mix of Zac Posen, Vintage wear, Fendi, Marni, and Dior...Kristi, the beauty in the hot floral vintage dress, showed me love on her blog (Click Here) KEEPING UP WITH KRISTY
Even though I think I am one of THE most non-photogenic females in the world lol...I decided to share a photo of me, Key!, in the very last photo of this lineup!
Stay far from average ;-)

1 comment:

GFS said...

Wow! I really need to network and get out more. I had no idea we had this going on in town:(