DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Friday, April 8, 2011

FRIDAY'S MENU: RIPPED DENIM JACKET W/A SIDE OF STYLE

Fellas...are you hungry?!?!?
I picture myself as one of those mean cafeteria ladies working that lunch assembly line with the heavy southern accent/broken English...you know the ones that are filled out in every part of their body?
"Boy whatchu want? A ripped denim jacket with a side of color block? Or a ripped denim jacket with a side of camo? Either way you gon get it with a SIDE OF STYLE...now keep it moving, eat it up, and enjoy!"
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SIDEOFSTYLE
Men folk whatchu waiting on?
(I guess I can come out of lunchline lady character now huh? LOL)

No comments: