DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

JEWELRY BOX ACCESSORIES WITH A SIDE OF STYLE...

(EDIT: HOPE THE PHOTOS ARE SHOWING FULLY NOW! THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME KNOW REIKO!)

Back in September I blogged about SIDE OF STYLE client Nikki and how I took notice of her style game and her ability to out shine a chic that wears a size 3 (Click here to read: The Houston Accessory Designer). And, as I mentioned in my last blog write up, I had the opportunity of styling Nikki this past weekend and when I say she conquered EVERY LOOK I'd pulled for her! More photos from her shoot will be added throughout the day...click here to see JEWELRY BOX ACCESSORIES WITH A SIDE OF STYLE!  




No comments: