DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Monday, April 18, 2011

SIZE WITH A SIDE OF STYLE...

 This past Saturday I had a ball during a styling session with a Realtor (1st photo below) and on Sunday I had the pleasure of styling a photo shoot for an Accessory Designer (2nd photo below). Over the last few weeks, while pulling pieces for both clients, I was sooooo excited because neither female was the size 2-4-6-8 that I'd been pulling looks for recently! These females were a size WOMAN. I enjoyed pulling the looks so much that I decided to create a SIDE OF STYLE "WOMAN SIZE" Facebook album (aside from the usual albums I post work in, more photos will be posted HERE soon). The thing I love most about "style" is that it comes in any HEIGHT, SHAPE, or SIZE...isn't that a beautiful thing?!?
(More SIDE OF STYLE photo albums to inspire the fuller figure can be viewed HERE and HERE )


2 comments:

GFS said...

That last look gives me life! LOVES IT!

Key said...

Thanks so much GFS!!!