DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

MEN'S STYLE MONTH: THE HOUSTON STREETWEAR PHILANTHROPIST...

 I have not had the time to catch up with this young man for an official interview...my schedule is nonstop and I regret it at times! But I do know he goes by the name Willi Stiles and he and I connected on Facebook awhile back after Clyde, of Image.In , told me Stiles designed multi finger rings. Since connecting with Stiles (on Facebook) I noticed he oversees several street wear brands, is a philanthropist, and loves-Loves-LOVES HIS SON! It's usual for a guy to log on Facebook and tell of haps from street running the night before...but it's unusual for a guy to log on Facebook and tell what his son did the night before or earlier that morning. Stiles also headed a campaign "NO REST FOR THE HUNGRY" that focused on food bins all over Houston to assist with feeding Houston's hungry...glad to see another person in the style field that knows AND shows it's not all about us! And for that alone "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...STYLE!" salutes you this "MEN'S STYLE MONTH" Willi Stiles. Continue to push your brands forward and putting your son FIRST; HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU AND THE REST OF THE YOUNG FATHER'S OUT THERE PUSHING TO MAKE IT!
 Below are a few photos of Stiles items, along with links, that are available online. And a photo of Stiles and his son that won my heart when he was tagged in the photo last month on Facebook:
Anomali Streetwear
LuxeAire
Sheen Shop
(Willi if I've misinformed in the writing above please feel free to let me know!)





No comments: