DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

THOSE HOUSTON GHETTO KIDS...

 June of last year I decided to post male only  topics here (and at www.facebook.com/sideofstyle ) and declare June as MALE STYLE MONTH! The response from the men folk was awesome, so I decided to make it an ongoing thing from here on out...to let the fellas know I have that work for them as well!
 As I stated several times before I love style from ALL angles...I do not discriminate at all! And with that I can't and won't leave out the indie streetwear brands because not only do they hustle like crazy to move their brand but it also gives a crew of young folks something to focus on (I've blogged about it numerous times Texas Streetwear Expo ). A few months ago I stumbled upon an indie streetwear brand based in Houston, RICH GHETTO KIDS (The name is catchy, simple, and straight to the point...gotta love it!), and immediately fell for the images below from their past collection lookbook. I cannot say how much in like I am in with the back of that jacket! Their most recent collection can be purchased on their website RichGhettoKids . I hope this brand hangs in there and recently I read RICH GHETTO KIDS had a celebrity baseball game with some of the proceeds going to charity, got to salute them for that!  

No comments: