DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SOMETHING N.I.C.E. FROM HOUSTON...

 If you have been following me since I blogged on the F-List and shared SIDE OF STYLE information on MySpace THANK YOU for hanging in there with me throughout the years! If you read/follow DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...STYLE!, followed me on Twitter, followed my Tumblr, and/or "Like" www.facebook.com/sideofstyle  please continue to view...there's so much more to come! If you found DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...STYLE! a couple of minutes ago and do not have a clue what all the above means...allow me to introduce myself: I'm Key, a Wardrobe Stylist/Personal Shopper (Officially since 2008), and I provide styling services via SIDE OF STYLE. Prior to SIDE OF STYLE I was 1 of 2 writers on the blog "THE F LIST" and we blogged about everything that was funky, fresh, and fly in the world of FASHION (Shout out to my east coast connect Candace)! I then started "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...STYLE!" focusing solely on style/fashion around my home state. Lately SIDE OF STYLE and DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...STYLE! have been my focus but my sister, niece, and a few others have pushed me at times about starting a blog that would allow me to express myself more. A few months ago I promised my sister that I would cover that outlet this summer and then came N.I.C.E.! N as in "News", I as in me-myself-and-"I"/Information/Ideas, C as in Clothes, and E as in Entertainment (as they all relate to STYLE of course!). So feel free to follow/add N.I.C.E. to your favorites and log on to see me share my personal style and bring you style goodies/goodness from all across the globe! Hope my N.I.C.E. journey is interesting enough for you to stick around; lay back-kick it-and-enjoy the ride! Thanks for reading---Key
Click here to checkout N.I.C.E.
It pays to be N.I.C.E. ...hope to see/hear from you there!
(*Psssst* The site is still at the "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" stage and if you see any weirdness and typos BARE WITH ME...LOL Thanks)

No comments: