DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE DALLAS STYLE BLOGGERS...

 Personal Style isn't always "Personable" at first glance...depending on where you are it could seem abnormal & weird...but it will turn a head quicker than the finest chic you know! A few weeks ago I walked in church one evening with my head wrapped in a leopard scarf, electric blue long sleeve silk blouse, black satin harem trousers, black round toe pumps...it was the norm to me! But my (bama) cousin gasped in disbelief and whispered "YOU COMING IN CHURCH WITH THAT THANG ON YO HEAD!? I DIDN'T KNOW A FEMALE WAS SUPPOSE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE LIKE THAT!" After I read him his rights he dumbed it down but he still didn't "get it". And I'm fine with that LOL! The other day I stumbled upon Diamond of the blog, Trash and Caviar , with her head wrapped up turban style in a leopard scarf  and I felt a sense of sisterhood (as lame as THAT may sound LOL)! And to know she has a sense of sisterhood with someone just as stylish as she is so good to know...heck, sometimes your friends don't "get it"! I contacted Erykah, the other half of Trash and Caviar , to give my salute! She informed me that she and Diamond both work in retail (In Dallas), Diamond is a native Texan, and Erykah is Nigerian. Everyday chics making their marks in the world of style...I'm loving it and their blog! Go ahead and add it to your favorites: Trash and Caviar

4 comments:

House of Haute said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE, how you continuously uplift other women. You're a rarity. Keep doing those things that are true to you and the things that drive you to push on everyday.

Key said...

Awww THANK YOU...I truly appreciate that!

Unknown said...

@Key these girls are FAB! I know them personally and the both have amazing style. Keep up the good work!

Key said...

@ Whitney, Thanks hon and you do the same!