DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THANKSGIVING GREETINGS WITH A SIDE OF STYLE (And a side of dressing, side of collard greens, side of dirty rice, side of...)

THE TURKEY DAY COUNT DOWN HAS BEGUN!
I'm opting to wear an over sized top and some jeggings for that elastic waist action...that way I won't have to sit with my pants unbuttoned by that 3rd helping...I know I'm not the only one right LOL?
 Since I'm on the subject I would like to take this time to give thanks to every and anything pertaining to my style journey! A big THANK YOU to any and everyone that has shown SIDE OF STYLE luv in any form…whether you “Liked” the SIDE OF STYLE Facebook page (wrote on the wall, left a photo comment, or liked a photo), retweeted SIDE OF STYLE/DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS STYLE info I post on Twitter, sent an email/text message to SIDE OF STYLE to network or to encourage, saw where SIDE OF STYLE could do the job and sent the job my way, worked with SIDE OF STYLE in any form, viewed/left comments on DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS STYLE blog, told someone about SIDE OF STYLE because you knew it would benefit them…THANK YOU...your actions and positivity towards SIDE OF STYLE (and my style journey in general) do not go unseen! AGAIN Thank you, I appreciate the interest and the luv…have to and will remain HUMBLE...regardless!
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: