DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Monday, November 22, 2010

THAT HOUSTON NEWSTALGIA...

---Yet another MERRIAM WEBSTER moment here at DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...STYLE---

Nostalgia: a wistful or excessively sentimental yearning for return to or of some past period or irrecoverable condition; also : something that evokes nostalgia

Newstalgia: DARIEL

Yes, I made up the word "newstalgia" but it's so fitting for the Houston model/nail artist/designer Dariel...do yall see all that yumminess below? I had the pleasure of having this chic contact me late last year in regards to me styling her for a photo shoot (CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE SHOOT) and I was elated because I knew through Dairel I would be able to express myself to the fullest! She and I both have a love for STYLE from the past...when women boldly got their NAILS DID, slid on some dope gold jewelry, and styled like the entire world was watching! To see Dariel do this in the present makes her FACEBOOK photo albums intoxicating for a nostalgia junkie like myself! Dariel DO KNOW you have a customer in line for the jewelry you're creating and a forthcoming BOOTLEGG NAIL SHOP APPOINTMENT for my birthday nails in January LOL...I'm ready to get them DID gUrl!
Keep doing your thing Dariel and continue to STAY FAR FROM AVERAGE while doing so!

Stay tuned for updates on Dariel's jewelry line and take a look at some of her dope nail designs by clicking here: Boot Legg Nailshop

(Loving the Adam, Eve, and Serpent relation in Dariel's latest jewelry creations; see below)







No comments: