DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HOUSTON...WE HAVE A HOT ONE!!!

The other day I was reading the homie Cash's blog, (CLICK HERE TO LINK TO CASH'S BLOG) , and he did a write up about ADRIENNE RAQUEL as the next hottest photographer. After viewing just one photo of Adrienne's work, that he displayed on his blog, I instantly agreed!
---And here's my inner foodie kicking in--- You know how when you've never tasted something before and all you need is a spoonful to see if you'll yay it or nay it? Just one taste or one sip...that's all you'll need right? I asked Adrienne (who's currently calling HOUSTON home) if I can have access to just one photo of her work from her website. This photo is some of her most recent work and it blew my mind-It's a mix of still life, glam, and originality...perfection in my eyes! There's nothing like photos that seem to story tell...and there's nothing like having one taste or one sip and wanting more...and I know yall want more LOL...so go ahead and click the link below and enjoy!:
Adrienne Raquel Photography Website!!!

No comments: