DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THE HOUSTON DESIGNER/WARDROBE STYLIST...

 Now yall know how I feel about designers…and if you don’t know CLICK HERE. My PR buddy Mical Roy mentioned this dude in a fashion related tweet, that tweet led me to designer Jeremy Phillips’s Twitter page, seeing Jeremy's last name made me wonder if we’re related in some way (I just had to throw that in LOL), Jeremy's Twitter page led me to his website, and what I saw on his website led to this blog entry (Good to know the internet can be good for something at times!).
 What I like most about CROSS by J. Phil is that it’s a mix of classic Americana with a spoonful of urban edge…that type of goodness that’ll make you want to pull your pants up as a man...and walk like a man. I think dudes in Houston may be sleeping on this cat but it's good to know the industry is not (he designs and he's a Wardrobe Stylist…that’s a one stop shop fellas!). And with that...I’m done…but if you don’t know about CROSS by J. Phil you should just be getting started by clicking HERE to check out the website/line!

And until next time STAY FAR FROM AVERAGE ;-)

No comments: