DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

THE HOUSTON "HIGH HEEL JUNKIE"...

When I first saw this shoe addition I thought it would be perfect for this time of year with all the prom shopping hoopla going on! You can take a shoe that is currently in your closet, anoint it in the goodies over at (Houston based) HIGH HEEL JUNKIE, and make those heels a "BORN AGAIN HEAD TURNER"!
Did any of that make sense to you? If not, for $30.00 or less you can revamp shoes that are already in your closet with HIGH HEEL JUNKIE'S "HEEL CONDOMS"...and they're perfect for prom, formal occasions in general, or for mixing-n-matching/spicing up an everyday look! I'm loving the nude and red combo! See more high heel goodness here: HIGH HEEL JUNKIE'S WEBSITE
(Thanks again for the email MJRoy!)  

No comments: