DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WEDNESDAY'S SPECIAL: MALE MAN WITH A SIDE OF STYLE

Styling a male client is THE funniest thing...some guys are deathly afraid of being sneakerless or bootless...ugh! As much as I love a man in sneakers or a pair of timbs I must say slip and slide church shoes are NOT the only option left...there's some nice male footwear out there guys!
Check out the latest (male) sample plates: HUNGRY MAN
"Look mom...NO SNEAKERS!" 

2 comments:

GFS said...

This is a cute look but I can't date a guy who would rock this! LOL

Is that wrong?!?

Key said...

LOL! No, it's not wrong, actually I can't see myself dating a guy that would wear this. But I think it makes for a fresh look for the guys who are trying to do the model thing and want their portfolio to have various feels to it. You'd have to be a model (working) or a QUEEN ;-)...or both LOL...to pull this look off!