DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SISTER SISTER...

Two HOUSTON sisters attended the Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art last night... 
*FYI: I'm saying the title of this post like Tia/Tamera did in the song at the opening of their show LOL*


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beyonce's dress is fierce (even though she could barely walk in it- saw on Wendy Williams show).

Solange doesn't look so happy. Her facial expression says it all.

Xoxo
Nique

http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

Key said...

LOL I agree with everything you said Nique!