DISCLAIMER:

IN MY JAY Z VOICE: "What you are about to witness is my thoughts...just my thoughts- right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time, If you ever felt like this, vibe with me...just vibe with me..."

The information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Some images are courtesy of the worldwide web, other images are provided by "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's photographer. If you want an image removed please feel free to contact for discussion. All photo commentary are the opinions of "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style" blog's author(s). If I've misquoted or misinformed please feel free to contact for discussion, key@sideofstyle.com. Thanks for visiting "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...Style"

Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;-)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

PINK SUNDAY...

My niece, who is a HUGE lover of PINK, wanted her mom to snap a few photos of me and her together (Why? Because I had on PINK...SMH). I believe this is the 3rd time I shared photos of me on this blog but my sister screamed at me today and told me I'M A LOON (lol) for not sharing my personal style photos more often...I'm still trying to get use to that (Soooo not photogenic!). But I decided to  share these in fear of my sister swinging on me...LOL!
I'm the one in the shrug, tee, and PINK maxi skirt ;-)
(On the second to the last photo I look like Bernie from "WEEKENDS AT BERNIE" but that's neither here nor there!)








8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that skirt!! Your neice is adorable!

Key said...

Thanks Rocquelle, I love your name!

GFS said...

I'm with your sister! LOL!

THe shoes are fire! And I have that same Grace Jones Tee!

(have you tried our little "only on the weekend" project with your hair?)

Key said...

Thanks Reiko! And last weekend was a 3 day weekend and would've been the perfect time for me to free my mind...but I didn't SMH! But it's coming, I'm anxious to see now!

GFS said...

I think it's going to be fab! Especially w your style! I envision it with those sunglasses! Do it! It will add that extra funk to all your existing Fire!

I'm eager! Do it already!

Key said...

Thanks Reiko, you're making me want to set it free right this minute LOL!

Juanette said...

I agree with your sister too, more pics of Key! Loving that skirt!

Key said...

Thanks Juanette! "MORE PICS OF KEY" can now be seen here, still under construction but it's coming along:

http://nice.onsugar.com/